Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Love and all its bullshit*%&@%^*^

I feel so frustrated today. How do you convince someone that you care for them. I can't tel him I love him if I don't mean it. It would be unfair to both of us. I just need a break from my life and the opportunity to step into the stupid fairy tale with its stupid endings. I never get it. Why the hell do people make love stories that end happily when the real thing is so kak! There is never really happiness and that feeling of bliss you get when you just watch the damn movie. Real life is just a cycle of complicated scenarios that lead you further away from being happy. They should make away with these stupid love stories and romantic love stories that we endlessly read to tell us what true love is about. They should tell the truth and warn everyone that loving someone is fucking hard work. Its like another job in itself. Its conflict management at every turn. Its like a board game where someone eventually ends up being the winner and the other person the loser. I'm sick of the idealistic bulshit and I would just like to be able to lose all my inhibitions without calculating whether the end result is going to be favourable for one party. Is this unfair of me? Is it? Well I dont give a FUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment