Friday, March 25, 2011

emotionally unavailable?

What does it mean to be emotional unavailable? These two words sounds so simple when you say it but I'm sure it has hidden meanings. I claim to be emotionally unavailable but what does that say about me? Does it mean that I do this in a relationship or is it the case in my entire life, do I do it with me daugther? Its all so confusing. Are you able to love your daugther but be emotionally unavailable in a relationship? This just sounds like utter crap. Maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to put my life on hold...My friend has a wedding coming up later this year. I envy her for finding the love of her life and going on to the next step. I'm tired of being in LIMBO. It sucks. Career is more important I always say. You need to focus. Look after your daugther and study, study, study. You shouldnt need another person to fulfill you. What crap!!! I don't know what I am talking about these days. Its just random statements to guard my heart. It feels like I have being gaurding my heart my entire life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment