Monday, February 28, 2011

Intimacy...

Intimacy. A word used too often to my liking. It seems like people are not sure what the word means. I dont think I know either. Everyone wants intimacy in their lives but what will it look like when you do receive it? Will it be in the form of a feeling or a gesture. Some people confuse it with having sex or being sexual. In some form this could be part of it but I dont think that it boils down to sex. It seems as though intimacy and love are equally hard to describe. In some weird way it makes me feel as though I dont know what I am looking for. How would you know you received it if you dont know what you are looking for. Unlike love, intimacy is more than just a feeling. Or maybe I'm just way off the mark and it boils down to something simple that has happened to me before but that I am not able to see through my many expectations of the word. Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment